Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Everybody likes me and I don't want to die

1. Dec 19, 2005 #1
    Boy, my life has been really good lately. I have a good job and I'm feeling great. I wake up every morning with a song. I no longer walk anywhere, I skip. Oh, and I whistle Disney tunes while I'm skipping. I seem to make friends where ever I am and the ladies..fuhgettaboutit. I'm like Fonzie in that respect. It's another beautiful morning and I believe I'll go to work. Merry Christmas.
    I've got to thank penguino for the idea for this anti-suicidketeers thread. Smart kid, goofy, but smart.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 19, 2005 #2

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Now, even *I* don't do that, even when I'm at Disney World. Wow! You must be REALLY happy!

:)

Zz.

4. Dec 19, 2005 #3
    deliriously so. I'm not even allowed at Disneyland because I'm up on sexual assault charges. They said I'm f**king goofy.

5. Dec 19, 2005 #4

vanesch

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Haha, makes me think of a quote I heard on the radio, I dunno by who:
    "I became incredibly rich, and I spend it all. I spend fortunes on women and good champaign ; the rest of my fortune however, I wasted"

6. Dec 19, 2005 #5

Pengwuino

Gold Member

I am also utterly happy and enjoying life. I do not have a reason in the world to even do the slightest bit of harm to myself. Friends seem to grow in trees for me. My wisdom and security grow by leaps and bounds as i move effortlessly from subject to subject, music to physics, computers to chemistry, from humble orchestrator to impossibly powerful masermind of all things good. I do not have ADD, i am not bi-polar, nor do i cry, my manly eyes rejuvinate themselves with biological processes that defy explanation as doctors stare in awe at my power. I am the Alpha and the Omega.

7. Dec 19, 2005 #6

Evo

Staff: Mentor

You're also one hot towering Penguin. :approve:

8. Dec 19, 2005 #7

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Neither do I, but I never learned how to whistle. :frown:

I do do a pretty good skip when I discover that that beautiful snow is covering a patch of ice. Almost as good as the old 'Teabury Shuffle commercials'. :approve:

9. Dec 19, 2005 #8

Pengwuino

Gold Member

I think Evo is hitting on me

Can life get any better for me?

I don't think so.

10. Dec 19, 2005 #9

-Job-

Science Advisor

If there's something in your life that makes it pleasant, take consolation in the fact that you're going to live forever. Meanwhile do things just to see what happens.

11. Dec 19, 2005 #10

russ_watters

Disney drugs the water in Orlando. You heard it here first... :uhh:

12. Dec 19, 2005 #11

Lisa!

Gold Member

Everybody likes me and they're killing me by that!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2005
  13. Dec 19, 2005 #12
    :approve:
    These are the wise words of George Best, the former Manchester United soccer player who died because of alcohol abuse just a few weeks ago.

marlon

Last edited: Dec 19, 2005
  14. Dec 19, 2005 #13

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

That's why I only buy bottled water when I'm there. Even so, the Disney-buying disease still gets to me.

:)

Zz.

15. Dec 19, 2005 #14
    Life was great until I got a small cough yesterday and took some nyquil. My body must not like Nyquil because I had a terrible time sleeping last night. I am starting to feel better now though.

16. Dec 19, 2005 #15

russ_watters

You should also buy some of my patented subliminal-message filtering goggles and earphones.

17. Dec 19, 2005 #16
    Agreed! What did you do to deserve such attention?

18. Dec 19, 2005 #17

SpaceTiger

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I don't like you. Not in that way, anyhow. Well, maybe a little. What was your number again?

19. Dec 20, 2005 #18

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ooh...do you think they work? I'll have to try them and see if I don't get any subliminal messages. :biggrin: :rofl:

Just wait until it's both Zz and me at Disney! I'm sooooooooo looking forward to a real vacation.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?