New to formal science, lots of questions from thought experiments

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jac5522
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 677 views
Jac5522
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
I've been interested in the sciences all my life. i have regular thought experiments and considerations with no opportunity to have them addressed and no training to follow them to conclusion. I hope reading here will give me the chance to learn more and I'd like to thank all of you in advance.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi and welcome.
Do bear in mind that you should present any ideas you have as questions.
Threads which propose a personal theory outside of established science have a very short half-life on this forum.
 
rootone said:
Hi and welcome.
Do bear in mind that you should present any ideas you have as questions.
Threads which propose a personal theory outside of established science have a very short half-life on this forum.
Thanks. I actually wasn't planning to even present questions. I was planning to read and learn. Maybe after some time, I'll venture something I find interesting just to find out how far out there I am. I appreciate some may think I am being sarcastic, but I am genuine. I have found significant entertainment already.