How does light behave in aquarium water vs air?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tkyoung75
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 575 views
tkyoung75
Messages
48
Reaction score
4
Hi,

My name is Troy. I am a mechanical engineer in between jobs, and have an interest in astronomy and aquaria. I have joined primarily because I have a specific question about light which could not be resolved by google, I have seen physics four a few times before, and hope that this will be the best way to get a straight answer for my question.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi thyoung75.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif
 
Welcome to PF!

if you haven't already please take some time to read our site guidelines (see link below) and then post your question in the appropriate forum. Also please be aware that we focus on mainstream science topics and don't discuss speculative science or personal theories.

Take care,
Jedi