Sci-fi writer here needing science help for my project

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 2K views
callie123
Gold Member
Messages
22
Reaction score
10
I was told to introduce myself before asking a question. So, I'm a writer -- and that's why I joined this forum. My current project is Scifi -- with more "sci" than "fi" at certain points, haha! I AM NOT very scientific, so I'm hoping I can get smart people to answer some questions now and then. This sounds very selfish, I'm afraid. But you'll be sure to be thanked profusely for your help...and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have on gardening, grammar, or cooking. Though, you could probably find all those answers by visiting your grandma.

So in short...I'm a shameless leach to this forum. Thanks in advance! ;-)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Callie.
:welcome:

Since what we do here is try to answer questions/solve problems, in some way, supposed 'leaches' are really feeding us! So ask away.
Don't be surprised if some questions are aimed your way too. :o
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: callie123
We have a Sci Fi forum, and a writer's sub forum under that. Those may interest you. Be sure to read the rules before posting.

Meanwhile, we do not handle technical questions in the "New Members Introduction" forum.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: callie123
Thanks, I moved my question accordingly.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Wow, so I was mistaken about being mistaken? I'll take it. Thanks, Tom :-)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Tom.G