Science teacher and sports coach from the South

  • Thread starter Thread starter cb83
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 565 views
cb83
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
From my introduction you may figure that I am from the south. The land where football reins supreme. I am actually a science teacher and I have coached a multitude of sports and at times found ridicule from others for teaching physics lessons during practices (It should be of the utmost importance that a 150 pound kid know how fast he needs to going in order to tackle a 220 pound kid.)
I found this sight in hopes of having a question answered, I will ask it later. In just the few threads that I have read, I have found so much more to stimulate long lost grey matter.
Thank you!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Howdy from the West! Welcome to a great science forum.

Can I ask if your screen handle CB refers to citizen band radio or just a coincidence? Several members of this forum are radio fans.