Physics questions about Baser products for marketing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Christian Jakobsen
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 827 views
Christian Jakobsen
Hi all my name is Christian Jakobsen, I am one of the founders of the Danish startup Baser and I am doing my current studies within Marketing. I have previously done my high school studies in physics and chemistry. I have a range of physics questions regarding our products and how I hope you can answer my questions so that I can explain it in an easily understandable language so that we can use it in marketing.

I hope it is okay to use the Physics forum for this, I would not know where else to go.

Best
Christian Jakobsen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Christian Jakobsen said:
I would not know where else to go.
I would think your company’s engineering department would be the best place. We can teach basic physics, but since we don’t know the design considerations of your products much of what we say would not be relevant.