Masters graduate with math background interested in physics and astronomy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zenetrek
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Introduction
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 793 views
Zenetrek
Hello to all. I earned a Masters Degree in a non-scientific field and a BS degree in Applied Mathematics achieved many years ago with two or three courses in physics and chemistry but not enough to obtain a minor on either. Gaining a better understanding of how things work has always been an interest to me. In seeking answers, my research led me to a discussion on this Physics forum, which closely relates to my interests with the stars and our sun. I look forward to be a part of this community.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks. I'll continue to conduct research on what's already been said on this forum, before posting my question.
 
Zenetrek, I enjoy learning for all walks of people, especially those who have a scientific background. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to reading more of your opinions. sincerely,
k. doc holiday