Facts About Chuck Norris & Maths: Learn How He Defies the Laws of Math!

• Thread starter GregA
  • Start date
In summary: What maths based facts do we know about Chuck Norris? Here are a few that I know of:1) Chuck Norris doesn't do Lagrange multipliers...for him there are no constraints2) Chuck Norris can divide by zero3) Chuck Norris is the (n+1)th root of all degree n polynomials in x4) Chuck Norris has counted to infinity...twice5) Chuck Norris knows that AxB = -BxA. Hell, he defined the cross product!6) Chuck Norris can isolate magnetic monopoles; he gives them to small orphan children as birthday presents.7) Chuck Norris has never climbed Everest. It is too easy
GregA
What maths based facts do we know about Chuck Norris? Here are a few that I know of:

1) Chuck Norris doesn't do Lagrange multipliers...for him there are no constraints
2) Chuck Norris can divide by zero
3) Chuck Norris is the (n+1)th root of all degree n polynomials in x
4) Chuck Norris has counted to infinity...twice

Physics news on Phys.org
Dear god it's a segment of barrens chat all over again

GregA said:
What maths based facts do we know about Chuck Norris? Here are a few that I know of:

1) Chuck Norris doesn't do Lagrange multipliers...for him there are no constraints

Walker Texas Ranger (Chuck Norris) once rescued 300 head of cattle that had been loaded into two reefer trailers, 40' X 8' X 8'.:bugeye: He's my HERO:biggrin:

GregA said:

Normally, I would groan for bringing this old thread up again, however, post number 1 made me yuck!

Oh chuck norris, when will you ever stop slamming revolving doors.

Chuck norris can't add - he is retarded.

Blenton said:

Epic Fail Post.

Blenton said:

Agreed. The guy is a total waste of skin. I can't help suspecting that he and Dubya are secretly brothers.

GregA said:

5) Chuck Norris knows that AxB = -BxA. Hell, he defined the cross product!

Blenton said:

Lol, that was the funniest comment in the beginning of this thread, anyway. However, I think that Chuck will always add correctly, because...

Chuck Norris doesn't need to avoid calculation mistakes. The calculation mistakes avoid him.

I feel like I just entered the "twilight zone". What in Newton's name are you guys talking about? :smile:

Danger said:
Agreed. The guy is a total waste of skin. I can't help suspecting that he and Dubya are secretly brothers.

I concur, who gives a flying f&*^* about Norris, he's just a redneck that was in a few movies.

There are no such things as physical constants: they just think if they don't move Chuck Norris won't see them.

Chuck Norris can recite pi - backwards.

Chuck Norris once fought Yoda, Darth Vader and the Emperor simultaneously. After he'd thrashed them all, he made them draw diagrams showing the Force at every stage of the battle.

Chuck Norris can isolate magnetic monopoles; he gives them to small orphan children as birthday presents.

Chuck Norris only combs half of his beard, the rest follows by symmetry.

Chuck Norris has never climbed Everest. It is too easy. When he wants to go mountaineering, he constructs a Dirac Delta Function out of 4 sheets of graph paper, some dark matter and a large amount of duct tape.

and some more here.

Chuck Norris is ginger

protonchain said:
Dear god it's a segment of barrens chat all over again

World of Warcraft reference? :)

RonL said:
Walker Texas Ranger (Chuck Norris) once rescued 300 head of cattle that had been loaded into two reefer trailers, 40' X 8' X 8'.:bugeye: He's my HERO:biggrin:

Guess this is not the maths being discussed. :confused::redface:

Chuck Norris calls it math

Office_Shredder said:
Chuck Norris calls it math

Jack Bauer has no moral qualms with torturing Chuck Norris.

Chuck norris can take the cross product of two scalars

maze said:
Chuck Norris can recite pi - backwards.

Never was into Chuck, but that is the funniest thing I've seen in this thread :smile:

Kevin Bacon has a Chuck Norris number of 2.

Bacon appeared in "VH-1, Behind the Movie (Animal House)" with Judith Belushi-Pisano.

Belushi-Pisano appeared in "The Big Idea with Donnie Deutsh" with Chuck Norris.

I happen to have a Norris number of 3.

I went to high school with Scott Hecker.

Hecker was supervising sound editor for "Blues Brothers: 2000", staring Dan Aykroyd

Aykroyd appeared in "The Big Idea with Donnie Deutsh" with Chuck Norris.

Last edited:
BobG said:
Kevin Bacon has a Chuck Norris number of 2.
I happen to have a Norris number of 3.
Mine is 2.

Chuck Norris appeared along with Arnold Schwartzenegger in the show "2001 ABC World Stunt Awards" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0291699/"
I appeared with Arnold Schwartzenegger in the movie Terminator 3. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181852/fullcredits#cast"

Last edited by a moderator:
according to stephen hawking "a black hole will consume every thing around it and will not stop unless chuck norris spits in it"

Chuck Norris frequently crosses the event horizon of the black hole at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy to visit his summer condo.

Related to Facts About Chuck Norris & Maths: Learn How He Defies the Laws of Math!

1. How does Chuck Norris defy the laws of math?

According to the popular internet meme, Chuck Norris is so powerful that he can bend and break the laws of math with his sheer force of will. Of course, this is not scientifically accurate and is simply meant to be a humorous exaggeration.

2. Are there any real examples of Chuck Norris defying the laws of math?

No, there are no real examples of Chuck Norris defying the laws of math. Math is a fundamental and universal concept that cannot be broken by any individual, no matter how powerful they may be.

3. Can Chuck Norris really divide by zero?

No, it is impossible for anyone to divide by zero. This is because division is essentially the inverse of multiplication, and any number multiplied by zero would equal zero, making it impossible to find a single answer for division.

4. Is there any scientific explanation for Chuck Norris' abilities in math?

No, there is no scientific explanation for Chuck Norris' abilities in math. As mentioned before, his abilities are simply exaggerated for comedic effect in the internet meme.

5. How can I learn to be as good at math as Chuck Norris?

While Chuck Norris may have mythical abilities in math, anyone can improve their math skills through practice and hard work. There are also many resources available, such as textbooks and online courses, to help improve mathematical understanding.