Feynman Messenger Lectures (via Microsoft)

  • Thread starter Thread starter robphy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Feynman Lectures
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
15 replies · 45K views
Physics news on Phys.org
I came into post this too. I only heard him speak from movies made later in his life, didn't realize his accent was this strong.
 
A friend of mine called me today to tell me about this. My wife and I are going to watch the first lecture tonight.

-Robert
 
Fantastic, I've always wanted to watch his lectures.

Mike.
 
Thanks for posting! I'm watching Feynman teaching Kepler's Laws right now! Thanks Microsoft and Bill Gates.
 
Some for those who don't want Silverlight:

Feynman: Quantum Electrodynamics
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1E28798A3787BC36&search_query=Feynma n+part

Richard Feynman - The Law of Gravitation
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=DF1C1F0E669EE2D3&search_query=Feynma n+Lectures+laws+gravitation

Character of Physical Law - Richard Feynman
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=AF0DF573FA4E9B58&search_query=Feynma n+part+lecture

Richard Feynman - The Relation of Mathematics & Physics
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4CA01D30269D3A26&search_query=Feynma n+Lectures++Relation++physics

Richard Feynman - The Douglas Robb Memorial Lectures
http://vega.org.uk/video/subseries/8
 
Last edited by a moderator:
very nice!
thanks a lot, I am going to watch all of them!
 
I just wonder if there are more than seven online lectures available...
 
Bill Gates claimed that after watching these lectures himself he found them very interesting and wanted to make them available for anyone to see.

So he purchased the rights to the films and put them online here:
http://research.microsoft.com/apps/tools/tuva/
for anyone to view.

The first one has some special features, I assume they are going to eventually add them for all the videos.