FINAL VOTE Photo Contest - Animal Instinct

In summary, the final vote for this contest is happening and participants have only one vote to cast. They have been instructed to vote for the best picture on animals, specifically excluding domesticated cats and dogs. The thread includes several comments from users expressing their difficulty in choosing a favorite among the finalists. Ultimately, the winner of the contest is Turbo, with many users praising the quality and cuteness of the photo.

FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Animal Instinct

• turbo-1

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • larkspur

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • FredGarvin

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • ~christina~

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
This is the final vote for this contest. You have only one vote to cast. Please vote for the best picture on animals, not including domesticated cats and dogs.

1. turbo-1
squirrels.jpg

2. larkspur
2059099087_ebf41acdf3_o.jpg

3. FredGarvin
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/4922/detzoo077smjh7.jpg

4. ~christina~
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/200/streeetchbywhitepegasuskj0.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=200181".

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Got to go with Turbo... Those little guys are so cute!

All my favorites are in this round. So, now how is that supposed to help me choose?

The squirrels look like they're staring down to keep an eye on that tiger below them. :biggrin:

Okay, okay, okay, the magic eight ball says..."I don't know." Darn.

Hmm...I think I'll go with the squirrels who probably *think* they're blending into that gray background. :biggrin:

Approximately 2 days left to vote in this contest. Get your votes in before it's too late!

Zz.

I went with turbo again, awesome picture!

Had to go with the pregnant doe. Hope it was twins!

You have slightly more than a day left to cast a vote in the final round of this contest. Tap in your animal instinct and choose a picture.

Zz.

A few hours left to vote in this contest. A neck-and-neck race for 2nd place.

Zz.

Being tied with Larkspur in any photo contest is quite flattering.

ZapperZ said:
A few hours left to vote in this contest. A neck-and-neck race for 2nd place.

Zz.
As I said Turbo.

Even if it's only gray squirrels, you can't beat a great photograph!

Related to FINAL VOTE Photo Contest - Animal Instinct

1. What is the purpose of the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Animal Instinct?"

The purpose of the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Animal Instinct" is to showcase and celebrate the beauty and diversity of animals through photography. It also aims to raise awareness about the importance of protecting and preserving animal populations and their habitats.

2. How can I participate in the photo contest?

To participate in the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Animal Instinct," you must submit your best animal-themed photograph through the designated submission process. The submission period and guidelines will be announced on the contest's official website or social media pages.

3. Are there any specific rules or requirements for the photo submission?

Yes, there are specific rules and requirements for the photo submission. These may include the theme of the contest, image size and format, and any necessary release forms for the use of the photo. It is important to carefully read and follow all guidelines to ensure your submission is eligible for consideration.

4. Who will be judging the photo contest?

The judging panel for the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Animal Instinct" may include a combination of professional photographers, wildlife experts, and members of the contest's sponsoring organization. Each photo will be evaluated based on creativity, technical skill, and adherence to the theme.

5. What is the prize for the winner of the photo contest?

The prize for the winner of the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - Animal Instinct" may vary depending on the contest. However, it is typically a combination of cash, photography equipment, and/or a chance to have the winning photo featured in a publication or exhibition. The exact prize will be announced on the contest's official website or social media pages.