pardesi Messages 337 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jul 18, 2008 #1 I am reading Goldstein it wu dbe great if someone tells me some otehr book which i cud read along with it so that i am assured what i understood out of goldstein is right?
I am reading Goldstein it wu dbe great if someone tells me some otehr book which i cud read along with it so that i am assured what i understood out of goldstein is right?
Oberst Villa Messages 111 Reaction score 2 Jul 18, 2008 #2 No book, but free downloadable lecture notes: http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/tong/dynamics.htm
Daverz Messages 1,003 Reaction score 80 Jul 18, 2008 #3 Landau and Lifschitz, Mechancis. A wonderful book. Dover also has a couple good mechanics texts, e. g.: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0486696901/?tag=pfamazon01-20
Landau and Lifschitz, Mechancis. A wonderful book. Dover also has a couple good mechanics texts, e. g.: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0486696901/?tag=pfamazon01-20
qspeechc Messages 839 Reaction score 15 Jul 21, 2008 #4 I second Landau & Lipgarbagez. Also check out 'Analytical Dynamics: A New Approach' by Udwadia and Kalaba.
I second Landau & Lipgarbagez. Also check out 'Analytical Dynamics: A New Approach' by Udwadia and Kalaba.