Find Challenging Enigma Questions and Sites - Ask Erloooo!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bkvitha
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    enigma
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
bkvitha
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
erloooo everybody!

I was just wondering if anybody could recommend me any challenging enigma question books...?!

or even urls for some interesting sites regarding enigma...


ty!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Don't be sorry.

http://wordzap.com/enigma/enigma.asp has two new puzzles every day apparently. But just do a google search, there seems to be a lot of websites with enigma puzzles. Other then that, I have no idea. Try searching a bit torrent community for some. (If you know what that is), although beware that it may or may not be illegal to download any software/books from the bittorrent site, although I doubt anyone is going to come after you for dling some puzzles. :)

And not that I really mind at all, but this probably belongs in the general discussion forums.
 
oh ok sorry...

anyway thankz...

u've been great help!
 
again, don't be sorry.

Np :) How long does it take to solve those things? I might try one later.