Find Expected Number of Cakes per Person: Bernoulli to Gamma

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter ackr1201
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Bernoulli Gamma Per
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
ackr1201
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Solve this??

There are w cakes and n people. The cakes are distributed to people randomly. Find the expected number of cakes a 'i' person can receive. The distribution is:
a) Bernoulli distribution

b) Binomial distribution

c) Poisson distribution

d) Uniform distribution

e) Exponential distribution

f) Normal distribution

g) Chi-square distribution

h) Gamma distribution
 
Physics news on Phys.org


@micro mass : I didn't get.. I am poor at propbabilty and statistics

It follows discrete distribution

Plz help me..
 


I am helping you, but I'm not just telling the answer until you tell me what you think and what you tried.