Find Used Books Cheaply Online: Atkins, Irodov, Linear Alg, Geom

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1st2fall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Books
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
1st2fall
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
I'm hoping to acquire some books used or cheaply online somewhere. I want to get Atkins' 8th edition or 7th... Irodov's (in English)...a solid linear algebra book (know idea what's good) and a geometry revisited. Does anyone know a site where I can find these kind of books cheap or used? Preferably cheaper than Amazon. I know textbooks are expensive and this may be an impossibility... In general I just want an excellent Physical Chem book, Irodov's level physics, good linear algebra and a solid book in geometry from a less western perspective.

Thank you for your time

Edit: Does anyone know a goof Orgo book?
 
Physics news on Phys.org