Finding K and f in the blurred image model A = Ku + f

  • Thread starter Thread starter sigh1342
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Image
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
sigh1342
Messages
30
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement


I found that the blurred image is always presented by
$$A=Ku+f$$, where u is the perfect image source, and the K is transformation (blurring, sampling)
and f is the noising . The question I want to know is how can we find such K, or f when we blurred the image , for example ,using the gaussian blurring.
In other word, I want to know how can I find K or f s.t. I can do the same effect as using the
imnoise function in MATLAB as gaussian blurring or ...


Homework Equations


I found that there are matrix related to it, where the matrix is given by h=fspecial('gaussian',256);
and it is all zeros.


The Attempt at a Solution

 
Physics news on Phys.org
It's an inverse problem ... you need to use some regularization approach.
http://home.comcast.net/~szemengtan/InverseProblems/chap3.pdf
 
Last edited by a moderator:
um,, I just want to know how can I find such K and f...
Thanks you.:)
 
And I told you - use a regularization technique.
I'm not going to write out the 10-20 pages of theory here - hence the link.