Fly High! Back to DC in a Brand New 737-800

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Dc Flight
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
Cyrus
Messages
3,246
Reaction score
17
I got bored in the airplane and took a video of us taking off from LAX to Regan National. We were in a brand new 737-800, Alaska Airlines. It was a really nice flight. No one sat next to me and I had 3 seats to myself and stretched my legs across all three of them. :rolleyes:



Lots of Heavies at LAX.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7677/pict0005oc2.jpg

Thats a great shot at LAX, I got lucky on that one.

This shots pretty cool...we flew right through the vapor trail of another airliner at 37,000 feet. (That long streak above)

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9020/pict0010nd9.jpg

I noticed that if you look out the window you can see like 7 other airliners all flying parallel with our airplane and tracking the same VORS.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
lol, are you like that guy with the 12:00 flashing on his VCR?
 
moose said:
lol, are you like that guy with the 12:00 flashing on his VCR?

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: It's true, I am.
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
I got bored in the airplane and took a video of us taking off from LAX to Regan National. We were in a brand new 737-800, Alaska Airlines. It was a really nice flight. No one sat next to me and I had 3 seats to myself and stretched my legs across all three of them. :rolleyes:


cool

marlon
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice shot out the window. Most of the time the planes I've taken have been in service for years and the windows are scratched.
 
:rolleyes: Aren't you supposed to have electronic equipment, like video recorders, turned OFF during take-off? (Hmm...which smiley does the best job of giving Cyrus the "evil eye?" ...ah, maybe this one... )
 
Moonbear said:
:rolleyes: Aren't you supposed to have electronic equipment, like video recorders, turned OFF during take-off? (Hmm...which smiley does the best job of giving Cyrus the "evil eye?" ...ah, maybe this one... )

Ha ha ha, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :blushing:

Im pretty sure my digital camera, which does not give off radio signals, is not going to mess with the ATC.