For Photos You Should Have Posted Instead, In The Photo Contests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Point Conception
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Photo Photos
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
Point Conception
Gold Member
Messages
1,187
Reaction score
1,961
Should have , could have , would have. I hope I am not the only one who has had second thoughts on the photo that was posted in any particular photo contest.
This for the 'You Look Rather Down'contest.That I should have posted.
1580101303702.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jedishrfu
Physics news on Phys.org
morrobay said:
This for the 'You Look Rather Down'contest.That I should have posted.

A nice photo
A big hint to getting more votes, this one above, like many of your photo entries that I have seen,
your dearly beloved features more prominently than what the theme of the competition is about.

Nothing wrong with having her or any other person in the photo, just make sure they dont
overpower the what viewers should be looking at.
Keep her or other people prominent WHEN people are part of the photo theme, otherwise
keep them either absent or in the background :smile:

Take you latest entry in the "sound of music" theme competition, the music item is very small
(not prominent) in the photoDave
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Point Conception