Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Forum behaving erratically right now - only for me?

1. Sep 30, 2014 #1

Borek

Staff: Mentor

I am getting "page not available" and some strange error messages - is it only me?

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 30, 2014 #2

Borek

Staff: Mentor

Right now the thread was started correctly - but I was not transferred to a screen that would confirm that, so I was that close to start the same thread twice.

4. Sep 30, 2014 #3

DataGG

Gold Member

I'm not having any problem other than the "tags cloud". If I click on a tag, it shows "No data received".

5. Sep 30, 2014 #4

DataGG

Gold Member

I'm not having any problem other than the "tags cloud". If I click on a tag, it shows "No data received".

EDIT: Nevermind, forum is behaving erratically for me as well.. I clicked on "post" but it didn't give me any warning that the post was, in fact, posted and the my reply didn't erase from the reply box.. So I clicked "post" again, and this time it worked as supposed.

EDIT2: In the edit box, I had to click "save changes" twice.

EDIT3: In order to add the EDIT2, I had to, again, click on "Save Changes" twice.

EDIT4: Well... In order to add the EDIT3 I had to, again, click on "Save Changes" twice, as before.

EDIT5: God damn it.. The same happened to EDIT4. I'll now stop updating this post.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  6. Sep 30, 2014 #5
    Still giving an error? It's works fine for me.

7. Sep 30, 2014 #6

DataGG

Gold Member

No, it seems to be working fine now. Though I'm not sure if anyone is gonna use those.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook