Free carrier density and the electron momentum relaxation time

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 3K views
Adrian Tudini
Messages
25
Reaction score
1
TL;DR
Need the above for a personal project. Looked on the internet and ScienceDirect.com but no luck.
Hi

For a personal project, where can I find the free carrier density and the electron momentum relaxation time of various substances (i.e. Carbon etc .....).

Is there a book or something ?

Thanks.

Adrian
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Adrian Tudini said:
TL;DR Summary: Need the above for a personal project. Looked on the internet and ScienceDirect.com but no luck.

Hi

For a personal project, where can I find the free carrier density and the electron momentum relaxation time of various substances (i.e. Carbon etc .....).

Is there a book or something ?

Thanks.

Adrian
Searching on the internet can be a very lengthy business. How many hours have you spent, so far? Yes; that can be the timescale.
Sorry; I know nothing about the topic but I do have loads of experience looking for stuff on 'the Internet'.