Riddle: object that is hot, tall, long, slimy, and full but ends in X

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sauk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Fun Hard Riddle
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
15 replies · 15K views
Sauk
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I am hot but I need fire, I am tall but I need to jump, I am long but I need to stretch and I am slimy but I need slime, I am full but I need fuel. I end in X.

What am I?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
man this is hard, and there arent many things that end in X,

at first i thought its sex ...
 
regor60 said:
I'm thinking religion...Jesus ?

it ends in X, and how does religion need to jump?
 
Could the answer be a treasure map? Or a quest? With each of the sentences describing the steps needed to get through each stage?

As for ending with an X, most treasure maps have the treasure located on the map with an "X" symbol.

Regards,
Kwah =]
 
Sauk said:
I am hot but I need fire, I am tall but I need to jump, I am long but I need to stretch and I am slimy but I need slime, I am full but I need fuel. I end in X.

What am I?

hmm... i think, this is an object...a thing

really Hard..XD
 
I thought of crucifix (don't ask) Then wax, then latex then phoenix but nothing quite fits? good one :smile:

Oh and then I thought of flambeux, but that was naff too.
 
Last edited:
I thought it was Phoenix but it doesn't match the riddle much. :redface:
 
I think its.


Context:

hot needs fire
Tall needs to jump
long needs to stretch
full but need fuel
slimy needs slime
ends in x as in ex-wife[/color]
 
Last edited:
Not trying to be racist in any way but is it possibly a "mex," as in the person? All referring to border hopping.
 
regor60 said:
I'm thinking religion...Jesus ?

Ichthys or XTYS, was not a bad first guess where fish are involved.
 
PARADOX

A paradox is a statement or group of statements that leads to a contradiction or a situation that defies intuition. And... it ends in "X"