Funniest Member of the Year Award - Nominate Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Member
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
63 replies · 8K views
Astronuc said:
[MEDIA=youtube]ppK6sxz6epk[/MEDIA][/URL] :smile:[/QUOTE]

I used to work there, until the fired me for complaining too much...:rolleyes:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
cyrusabdollahi said:
I used to work there:
Did you get paid by the hour or by the pound?
 
Artman said:
I'm sure that if you are patient, Pythagorean will be happy to smack your ornery (or is it horny?) bottom as well. :approve:

wait a minute, I'm spanking people?

do I get to charge a fee?
 
Pythagorean said:
wait a minute, I'm spanking people?

do I get to charge a fee?
Charge Danger whatever you want, I think he'll pay it. He'd at least expect you to recover your expenses. Riding crops, black leather chaps, rubber gloves, slip-n-slides, whipped cream, week long rental for a sheep costume aren't cheap you know...:rolleyes: or so I've been told. :blushing: