What are they discussing in this funny voice video?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dduardo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Funny
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
3
http://www.collegeslackers.com/video/06/176

The host of the tv show can't stop laughing at the guest's voice. :smile:

Anyone know what they are talking about?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I can't really hear it properly. Sounds kind of like Russian or Polish, maybe. :confused:
It's pretty funny, though. :smile:
 
O.O

I almost feel bad for himjeez that was funny.
 
:smile: :smile: Funny. It's actually Dutch (or Flemish, rather).
They are trying to have a very serious discussion. The woman has apparently been in narcosis (after a surgery maybe (?)) and has to live with some kind of disability for the rest of her life. The guy with the funny voice is her boyfriend. So it's supposed to be serious.

At the end, the host asked about the impact it had on their sexlife. So the funny guy says it's not always the physical aspect that counts, but also the loving words you say. At that moment the guy really couldn't hold it anymore :biggrin:

I had a similar experience once. I was walking on the street witha friend of mine. There was this big guy appraoching us. He was about 2m tall, broad shoulders, big belly and rough beard. Like some lumberjack. Then he asked us for directions in the most funny high squeaky voice I ever heard. We really had to try not to laugh out loud, it was so unexpected.
 
Last edited: