Giro Fun Run: Fight for Pink Dreaming Adventure!

• Thread starter bagasme
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fun
In summary, the speaker had a dream about a fun run event called Giro Fun Run with a "Fight for Pink" theme, similar to the Giro d'Italia's slogan. The dream involved the speaker biking to an industrial area and seeing runners wearing pink shirts and jerseys. They followed the runners to a square field with a stage similar to Trofeo Senza Fine and watched the event until they woke up. The dream also included a friend mentioning that the event was in preparation for the Grande Partenza of Giro d'Italia, sponsored by Mattel.
bagasme
Hello all,

Last two nights from the time I write this thread, I had dreamed about Giro Fun Run.

Story:

I opened my phone and one of my friend informed that there was a fun run event entitled Giro Fun Run, with its theme was Fight for Pink (similar to Giro d'Italia's slogan until 2016).

I then biked to industrial area and saw many runners wear pink t-shirt/jersey (maglia rosa) and walked. Even some of them wear jersey from Barbie Run event last year. I tried to take some photoshoots of them with my phone, but too blurry. So I followed them by bike until they arrived in a square field in a famous housing town. I saw a large round stage, with the layout similar to Trofeo Senza Fine. I watch the event from warming up until start of the run.

During the running course, they visited and encountered congestion at inside a factory. My friend met me and said that this event was in preparation for Grande Partenza of Giro d'Italia which would happen at my town and sponsored by Mattel (the maker of Barbie).

I then slept in the factory and I woke up back to real life.

What do you think about my story above?

Bagas

Physics news on Phys.org
I like when I dream about running. I don't get tired on my runs in my dreams (as opposed to my runs in real life!) :smile:

According to some contemporary reports, popularized in the movie "Waking Life", our dream vision does not focus on detail. The blurry images on your phone were likely a strong indication you were dreaming.

• Informative
Likes bagasme

1. What is "Giro Fun Run: Fight for Pink Dreaming Adventure!"?

"Giro Fun Run: Fight for Pink Dreaming Adventure!" is a virtual fun run event that aims to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support. Participants can run, walk, or bike at their own pace and location while completing the designated distance of the event.

2. How do I register for "Giro Fun Run: Fight for Pink Dreaming Adventure!"?

Registration can be done online through the event's official website. Simply fill out the registration form and pay the registration fee. You will then receive a confirmation email with further instructions.

3. Can I participate in "Giro Fun Run: Fight for Pink Dreaming Adventure!" if I am not a professional runner?

Yes, anyone can participate in the event regardless of their running experience. The event is open to all individuals who want to support the cause and have fun while doing so.

4. Are there any prizes for completing "Giro Fun Run: Fight for Pink Dreaming Adventure!"?

Yes, participants who complete the designated distance will receive a finisher's medal. There will also be prizes for the top finishers in each category.

5. How will the funds raised from "Giro Fun Run: Fight for Pink Dreaming Adventure!" be used?

All proceeds from the event will be donated to reputable breast cancer research and support organizations. These funds will go towards funding research, providing support programs for patients and their families, and raising awareness about breast cancer.