Giro Fun Run: Fight for Pink Dreaming Adventure!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bagasme
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Fun
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
bagasme
Messages
79
Reaction score
9
Hello all,

Last two nights from the time I write this thread, I had dreamed about Giro Fun Run.

Story:

I opened my phone and one of my friend informed that there was a fun run event entitled Giro Fun Run, with its theme was Fight for Pink (similar to Giro d'Italia's slogan until 2016).

I then biked to industrial area and saw many runners wear pink t-shirt/jersey (maglia rosa) and walked. Even some of them wear jersey from Barbie Run event last year. I tried to take some photoshoots of them with my phone, but too blurry. So I followed them by bike until they arrived in a square field in a famous housing town. I saw a large round stage, with the layout similar to Trofeo Senza Fine. I watch the event from warming up until start of the run.

During the running course, they visited and encountered congestion at inside a factory. My friend met me and said that this event was in preparation for Grande Partenza of Giro d'Italia which would happen at my town and sponsored by Mattel (the maker of Barbie).

I then slept in the factory and I woke up back to real life.

What do you think about my story above?

Bagas
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I like when I dream about running. I don't get tired on my runs in my dreams (as opposed to my runs in real life!) :smile:
 
According to some contemporary reports, popularized in the movie "Waking Life", our dream vision does not focus on detail. The blurry images on your phone were likely a strong indication you were dreaming.
 
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: bagasme