Good sources for the 2007 Australian Federal Election

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elihu5991
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Sources
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 5K views
Elihu5991
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
I'm doing some research on the 2007 Australian Federal Election. I seriously can't seem to find a lot of the things. I would appreciate it if anyone was to provide me any information and/or references. Or even anything else you have in mind.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
What kind of information are you looking for? Academic papers or just news articles from the time? Obviously academic stuff will be a lot harder to come by.

A few sites that might help you are:
http://www.crikey.com.au/topic/election-2007/ (Australia's best independent news site)
http://www.abc.net.au/elections/federal/2007/
http://blogs.crikey.com.au/pollytics/2007/05/ (A very good politics blog run by PHd Political scientist. If you go through the archives for 2007 you should find a lot of interesting posts. He also has links to other prominent Australian political blogs. I'm assuming you're not Australian?)

Let me know if they help and I might be able to think of some more.
 
Both types would be nice. Thanks for these sites, excellent sources, privyet. Can you also post the links of the other prominent blogs that you mentioned?

I am actually am Australian :D The project is past, so now I seek for pleasure. Are you Australian?