Goodbye Office_Shredder, Welcome SteamKing - Physics Forums

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, Physics Forums has announced the retirement of Office_Shredder, who did a fantastic job with Mathematics and ran a successful round of Math Challenges. The community wishes him the best and hopes to see him around the forums. Micromass will be taking back his throne at Mathematics and there are rumors of upcoming Math Challenges. SteamKing has been welcomed to the PF staff, with many members congratulating him and welcoming him to the team.
Physics Forums is announcing the retirement of Office_Shredder. Office_Shredder did a fantastic job with Mathematics and ran a successful round of Math Challenges. We wish him the best and we hope to see him around the forums!

Micromass will be taking back his throne at Mathematics. (I heard some Math Challenges are on the way!)

I would like to welcome SteamKing to the PF staff. For a few years now SteamKing has been positive force for the community and we're thrilled to have him join us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Congratulations Steamking! :smile:

Green Steam. Awesome

Yay! Congrats, SteamKing!

Welcome to the everlasting powerz! Muahahahaaaa..Ur, I mean congrats SteamKing. Enjoy it.. while you can. :biggrin:

Da**! what's wrong with me. :grumpy:

What is the purpose of "Goodbye Office_Shredder, Welcome SteamKing - Physics Forums"?

The purpose of this forum is to announce the departure of the user "Office_Shredder" and the arrival of the new user "SteamKing" on the Physics Forums platform.

Why is this announcement important?

This announcement is important because it signifies a change in the community and allows for current members to welcome the new user and for the new user to introduce themselves.

Who is "Office_Shredder" and why are they leaving?

"Office_Shredder" is a former member of the Physics Forums community who has decided to leave for personal reasons. Their contributions and presence will be missed.

Who is "SteamKing" and what can we expect from them?

"SteamKing" is a new member joining the Physics Forums community. We can expect them to bring new perspectives and ideas to the forum and to contribute to discussions and conversations.

How can members make "SteamKing" feel welcome?

Members can make "SteamKing" feel welcome by introducing themselves, engaging in conversations with them, and offering assistance if needed. It is important to make the new member feel comfortable and included in the community.