Handpainted the candies around the Cookie Monster cake

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
50 replies · 6K views
whozum said:
While your at it evo, a picture of yourself woulnt be a bad idea :)
Yeah! Standing up (or leaning over) in that bandeau! :bugeye: :-p
 
Physics news on Phys.org
zoobyshoe said:
The decorated food is exceptionally well done.

Okay, that's a very nice job from the artistic point of view, but I'm afraid that I must take issue with T-Rex. The posture is all wrong.

:biggrin:
 
That is the freakin creepiest thing I've ever seen. Hahaha
 
NPBot Spider said:
We like your pictures.
Hold still while I get the lid off this can of Raid.
 
whozum said:
That is the freakin creepiest thing I've ever seen. Hahaha
My T Rex? It's PRETTY.

Ok, who moved the smilies again?
 
WHOO! the smiles are back to their original positions! I am no longer confused! :biggrin:

we should have a that is like screaming for joy
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Okay, that's a very nice job from the artistic point of view, but I'm afraid that I must take issue with T-Rex. The posture is all wrong.
I don't see what you're talking about. It seems to have excellent posture; standing up straight and tall, no slouching. In fact, it has better posture than I do.
 
zoobyshoe said:
I don't see what you're talking about. It seems to have excellent posture; standing up straight and tall, no slouching. In fact, it has better posture than I do.
Did you notice the smile? It's happy because it has good posture. :approve:
 
Evo said:
Did you notice the smile? It's happy because it has good posture. :approve:
And we can deduce from that why the T-Rex in Jurrasic Park was so mean: bad posture!
 
I also did extensive research with people that had actually become a T-Rex through past life regression therapy (see related thread in S & D). That is how I know the pastel pink and teal are the correct colors.
 
Evo said:
I also did extensive research with people that had actually become a T-Rex through past life regression therapy (see related thread in S & D). That is how I know the pastel pink and teal are the correct colors.
It is like a window back through time, Evo. When I saw it, I knew: "That is T-Rex!"
 
I'm afraid to tell you that you are all victims of the upright walking T-Rex conspiracy. T-Rex leaned forward using their tail as a counterbalance. And what's more, they especially didn't like teal.
 
T-rex was the first species to walk upright and use their hands. They were the first to build complex machinery. They were killed off by a band of evil humans from the future (that traveled back in time in a machine created by the intellectually far superior T-Rexes) that destroyed them in order to make it seem that humans were the first to achieve this ability and take over the world.
 
Evo said:
T-rex was the first species to walk upright and use their hands. They were the first to build complex machinery. They were killed off by a band of evil humans from the future (that traveled back in time in a machine created by the intellectually far superior T-Rexes) that destroyed them in order to make it seem that humans were the first to achieve this ability and take over the world.
Anti-Rexism has been a pernicious conspiracy from the start. They're all gone now, so let's be honest about the excellent posture they actually had. And the teal hue they sported.
 
Evo said:
My T Rex? It's PRETTY.

Ok, who moved the smilies again?

Haha no, I was referring to

NPBot Spider said:
We like your pictures.
 
Math Is Hard said:
I guess it's OK to have some spiders around. They do eat bugs.
They are, however, themselves, bugs.
 
zoobyshoe said:
They are, however, themselves, bugs.
At least that spider minds its manners. Those slurping ones are just so annoying. :smile: