Happy Father's Day - Celebrating with Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter Astronuc
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2025 Award
Messages
22,713
Reaction score
7,804
Happy Father's Day to all the PF dads!

I just helped my son in the kitchen with baking a cake for me. :biggrin:

My wife is out shopping with her mom.

My daughter is in her room on-line.

And I am about to continuing some gardening work for my wife. :biggrin:

Life is great!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
My cat left a present on the living room floor for me. :biggrin:

Happy Father's Day PF dads!
 
I used to have this book of quotes written by children about their fathers. There was one I will always remember. It was so sweet. A seven year old wrote:

"Dads are good at fixing things. Like your bike. And when your feelings get hurt."

:smile:

Happy Father's Day, PF Dads!
 
Last edited:
Ivan Seeking said:
My cat left a present on the living room floor for me. :biggrin:

Happy Father's Day PF dads!

:smile:

Happy fathers day to Fred, our newest Dad. (Incidentally, his son left a present for him on the living room floor too.)
 
:smile: I think both Cyrus and MIH are starting to compete for Danger's ribbon. :smile:

Happy Father's Day to all the dads (and all the single moms who have to be both mom and dad).
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
Happy fathers day to Fred, our newest Dad.
Yeah! How could I forget? :blushing:

Happy First Father's Day, Fred!