Happy Mother's Day 2021: Are There That Many PF Moms?
- Thread starter Astronuc
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,621
- 9
You do this to me every bloody year Astro! I've just had a massive hear attack! Thankfully, Monther's Day was two months ago in the UK 
Edit: Happy Mother's Day to all our American PF moms!

Edit: Happy Mother's Day to all our American PF moms!
Last edited:
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
- 8,145
- 75
I saw the title of the thread and was pretty shocked too! I was about to ring my dad and beg him to go out and get my mum something! Thankfully, though, Hoot's post saved me! phew.. I never knew mother's day was celebrated at a different time in the UK! 
arunbg
- 594
- 0
Happy Mother's Day to all moms around the world. Here's hoping you'll keep up the good work.
And thanks Astro for reminding me to wish my mom once again before I hit the bed.
And thanks Astro for reminding me to wish my mom once again before I hit the bed.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Happy Mums Day!
Mk
- 2,040
- 4
Are there that many PF moms?