Greg Bernhardt Admin Insights Author Messages 20,002 Reaction score 11,120 Nov 23, 2006 #2 I'm sooo hungry! Even the PF turkey has come out to say hi! Last edited: Nov 23, 2006
Evo Staff Emeritus Messages 24,114 Reaction score 3,277 Nov 23, 2006 #3 Greg Bernhardt said: Even the PF turkey has come out to say hi! I SAW THAT! Thanks for the turkey, it's so cute!
Greg Bernhardt said: Even the PF turkey has come out to say hi! I SAW THAT! Thanks for the turkey, it's so cute!
Astronuc Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Gold Member 2025 Award Messages 22,712 Reaction score 7,804 Nov 23, 2006 #4 Happy Thanksgiving!
Moonbear Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 11,959 Reaction score 54 Nov 23, 2006 #5 Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you're all well stuffed by now! The turkey is really cool, Greg!
berkeman Admin Messages 69,781 Reaction score 25,629 Nov 23, 2006 #8 Happy Harvest Festival. I'm so full ! What's your Friday AM workout? Mine's a mountain bike ride loop through the local hills... but will I climb Antenna Hill?...
Happy Harvest Festival. I'm so full ! What's your Friday AM workout? Mine's a mountain bike ride loop through the local hills... but will I climb Antenna Hill?...
Ouabache Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 1,349 Reaction score 10 Nov 24, 2006 #9 Happy Thanksgiving! Turkey and fixins' were fantastic. How about dessert, what's your favorite? I like [itex]\pi[/itex] (apple and pumpkin especially)
Happy Thanksgiving! Turkey and fixins' were fantastic. How about dessert, what's your favorite? I like [itex]\pi[/itex] (apple and pumpkin especially)