Haruki from Jamaica, returning to physics for computer science

  • Thread starter Thread starter Haruki Danzo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 459 views
Haruki Danzo
My Name is Haruki Danzo. I am from Jamaica. I am a graduate of Old Harbour High School and aiming to attend U-Tech to study Computer Science and Engineering. I once did Physics, but that was in the 4th form of high school. I dropped physics in the last year of high school when I was in my last year in fifth form... I now realize that I will have to do physics to do computer science and engineering..

I joined this site to see if it could help me in anyway to succeed in understand physics.. I also jioned it to hep me with socializing with others which I really ain't good at.
 
Physics news on Phys.org