Has anybody considered going to medical school?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mépris
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Medical School
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Mépris
Messages
847
Reaction score
11
Yeah? Why? Was it because you thought you'd get the money you want with it? Or was it because it felt "right"? Or just because being a doctor could be fun?

What was your undergrad degree in? Physics, by any chance? What are the tuition fees like? Is there any way around them? (I'm guessing it's lots of $$)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thy Apathy said:
Yeah? Why? Was it because you thought you'd get the money you want with it? Or was it because it felt "right"? Or just because being a doctor could be fun?

What was your undergrad degree in? Physics, by any chance? What are the tuition fees like? Is there any way around them? (I'm guessing it's lots of $$)

What kind of patient contacts have you had so far? How did you feel about them?

I have a good friend EE who went back to medical school, and I now work as a part-time EMT in addition to full-time EE. Patient contacts and your feelings about them are the key...