Have you ever seen a baby panda sneeze?

  • Thread starter Thread starter larkspur
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
larkspur
Messages
515
Reaction score
4
Well, now you can!

http://www.break.com/index/little_panda_sneeze.html"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
:smile: That's funny. Now I want to see it fart...so childish I am...
 
No wonder they don't breed. Scares the living daylights out of the parents.
 
:smile: Oh, that was hilarious and adorable all at the same time! And, geez, that was a LOUD sneeze out of such a tiny cub! :bugeye:
 
That was way too cute. I did the unthinkable and forwarded it to everyone on my mailing list!
 
hypatia said:
That was way too cute. I did the unthinkable and forwarded it to everyone on my mailing list!
Me too!:biggrin: