Have you seen the hilariously bad movie, Plan 9 from Outer Space?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azael
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Plan Space
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Azael
Messages
257
Reaction score
1
I finaly got ahold of this movie yesterday and I got to say the acting in the movie is enough to make anyone naseous. The special effects are so horrid that you just can't comprehend it.

I think it has taken its place as one of my favorite movies ever:-p

Anyone else seen this jewel or love the old ridicilously bad b movies??
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Yup, I once rented this pearl since I had heard it was the worst movie ever made. Of course I just had to see it. I laughed my head off at first, then less and less, then I became bumdfounded by the stupidity and I never finished it. It has my vote as well for the "worst movie ever made" title.
 
My vote as the worst movie ever has to go to cannibal ferox 2. Not only has it the most stupid story ever(there really arent any cannibals in it for instance)the special effects are WORSE than in plan 9.

In a scene where a plane crashes its so obvious they have just thrown a modell airplane into a puddle of mud. and another scene where 2 dudes fighting in a river falls down a waterfall is the most hilarious scene ever made. I was rolling on the floor for 20 minutes just because of that scene. Priceless!