Heart-kun the puppy with the heart shaped fur pattern

  • Thread starter Thread starter ~christina~
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Heart
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
15 replies · 5K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Gizmo has been stepped on by a goat.
 
wolram said:
Gizmo has been stepped on by a goat.

:smile:
 
So cute...and I love the puppy pictures! Of course, that little doggy would be cute even without the heart.
 
That sweet little face reminds me of Integrals little puppy, Mija. :biggrin: Now where was that picture?...
 
Tsu said:
That sweet little face reminds me of Integrals little puppy, Mija. :biggrin: Now where was that picture?...

I think it's time for some updates on Integral's not such puppy anymore puppies. :biggrin:
 
Yeah, my puppies are pretty much grown up. When I get home, working a different schedual this week, I'll get some pics up. Mija is a real cutie.
 
Sugoi!

Also, this is really old news. The dog is probably dead by now.
 
Poop-Loops said:
Sugoi!

Also, this is really old news. The dog is probably dead by now.

Way to be a buzz-kill, Loops...:-p
 
Wait, no, I'm sorry. It's not Sugoi, it's Kawaii. Man, I took 3 years of Japanese and I can't even remember their most popular words. =/
 
Awe, that dog is so adorable, and the heart, even makes it cuter :smile:
 
Last edited:
Here's a couple of pics of our little Meja

meja1.jpg



Here is a bit of gay transpecies action with her special friend, Pinky.

meja2.jpg
 
Oh, she's so cute!

:smile: That second photo should go in the Caption Competition thread. :biggrin: :smile:
 
Integral, that's just way wrong...poor kitty, having to put up with that nonsense!