Hello world, im just a curious person, who loves to learn.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mommckinney
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 441 views
mommckinney
Messages
0
Reaction score
2
How did you find PF?
Google search
I woke up congested again, and decided to Google the properties of metal in the air. Perhaps a way to counteract them.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy and darkmatyr
Physics news on Phys.org
mommckinney said:
How did you find PF?: Google search

I woke up congested again, and decided to Google the properties of metal in the air. Perhaps a way to counteract them.

Not to make a mountain out of a mole (and feel free to regard this question as rhetoric), but what made your mind connect congestion and "properties of metal in the air"?! :smile:

I'm not even sure I want to hear the answer. :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Averagesupernova and russ_watters