1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help Acquiring a Research Paper From ScienceDirect

1. Sep 21, 2012 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 21, 2012 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

4. Sep 21, 2012 #3
    Like I said in the other thread $31 (1670 indian rupees) is a little less than the amount of money that my parents give me in 3 months and spending that money on a paper which may or may not be useful is difficult.

I'm only asking because don't people who go to universities like professors and students get free access to these research sites?

5. Sep 21, 2012 #4

berkeman

If they do have access to the paper, it would be under terms that would keep them from making free copies for others who do not have free access. If you cannot get access through your [STRIKE]university's [/STRIKE] school's library system, then we cannot help you here. Thread locked.

6. Sep 21, 2012 #5

Borek

If it soothes your pain, prices of access to the papers are prohibitive even for American schools.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook