• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products Here!

Help Acquiring a Research Paper From ScienceDirect

• Thread starter PraAnan
  • Start date

Answers and Replies

berkeman
Mentor
Like I said in the other thread $31 (1670 indian rupees) is a little less than the amount of money that my parents give me in 3 months and spending that money on a paper which may or may not be useful is difficult.

I'm only asking because don't people who go to universities like professors and students get free access to these research sites?

berkeman
Mentor
Like I said in the other thread $31 (1670 indian rupees) is a little less than the amount of money that my parents give me in 3 months and spending that money on a paper which may or may not be useful is difficult.

I'm only asking because don't people who go to universities like professors and students get free access to these research sites?
If they do have access to the paper, it would be under terms that would keep them from making free copies for others who do not have free access. If you cannot get access through your [STRIKE]university's [/STRIKE] school's library system, then we cannot help you here. Thread locked.

Borek
Mentor
If it soothes your pain, prices of access to the papers are prohibitive even for American schools.