Friend running Rock n Roll half marathon for Crohn's Disease fundraiser

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 16K views
Lisa! said:
Best wishes for nadia!:smile:

//

My username's turned into gold, does it have any relation with this thread?:blushing:
Yes, it does. :smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
Yes, it does. :smile:

Wow!Thanks!:smile:
I wish I knew who has done that...:redface:
 
Lisa! said:
Wow!Thanks!:smile:
I wish I knew who has done that...:redface:

Twas not me.

But if I'd known it could be done, I'd surely have donated more.

How much do I have contribute to give someone a ten year membership?

:smile:
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
Nadia's run is this weekend!

I'm still in the same situation; can't give away taxpayer money. In fact, I feel guilty about using it for my own needs. If I were capable of working and earning income, I would certainly contribute.
In lieu of financial tributes, please pass on to Nadia my hopes for a successful journey.