High school student interested in a greater understanding of physics

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3 replies · 804 views
Alan Johnson
How did you find PF?
Search engine
Hello! I won't be around super often, but I hope to better understand physics in both macro&micro scale. I found this site because I had a hypothesis I was hoping simple research could disprove, but I wasn't able to find much of anything. So I decided to try and find a dedicated form to answer my question, and the keywords "Physics Forum" lead me here. Unfortunately, I didn't read the rules and ended up having my first post violate the speculative discussion policy. (sorry mods) So while I will need to find another site to answer that specific question, I will probably post more focused questions surrounding topics of quantum mechanics. Bye all, and thank you!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DeBangis21 and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org