Historic Ruling: Supreme Court Backs Gay Marriage

  • Thread starter Thread starter WannabeNewton
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
I was sitting on the patio of a cafe tonight. A very drunk girl walked by. She stopped and looked at me and said, "Yay! Now you can marry whoever the **** you want!"

I guess I had misunderstood the ruling, but, given her explanation I'm giving serious thought to marrying Olivia Wilde.
 
WannabeNewton said:
Why settle for Olivia Wilde?
I like her face.

Whose better than Olivia Wilde?
 
Olivia Wilde has the jaw of a man.

She's still good though.
 
Let's not be rude and let's take a minute to think about the people who opposed this verdict and who lost... absolutely nothing.
 
And leave it to the nutty religious nut bags to criticize the decision in the most extreme way possible: http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2013/06/26/19156364-post-doma-rand-paul-fears-humans-marrying-non-humans?
 
It's amazing how prominent Republicans instantly leap to the subject of animal sex. Pretty much everyone on Fox News has it on their wish-list. You kind of have to figure that it's been on their minds all along, just waiting for something to release it.
It makes as much sense as Steve Harvey warning women not to date Atheists because they're immoral "idiots" (this from a guy who's been divorced twice; he should die of a disease) or Papa John stating that Obama's economics would force him to fire hundreds of staff and then bragging about giving away 2,000,000 pizzas for Superbowl.
They're all out of their tiny minds.
 
Last edited:
WannabeNewton said:
And leave it to the nutty religious nut bags to criticize the decision in the most extreme way possible: http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2013/06/26/19156364-post-doma-rand-paul-fears-humans-marrying-non-humans?


I suspect Robert Plant might not be human, so this is good news for you, apparently?

This is great news.

Cheers