How Can a High School Teacher Deepen Their Understanding of Torsion Physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott mcleod jr
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 631 views
scott mcleod jr
Messages
41
Reaction score
14
Im a high school physics teacher with a BA from western Washington university in physics and teaching certifications in physics and mathematics. My primary obsession is astronomy. I just finished grinding, polishing and building a dobsonian reflector and am currently working on a motorized barn door tracker for my dslr to photograph the milky way. I am planning on teaching for at least the next couple of years then hopefully I can afford to go to graduate school for either physics or astrophysics(I've got a few kids ☺ money is tight.)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Anooja
Physics news on Phys.org
I am fascinated by Torsion Physics can anyone help to further my knowledge on the subject.