How Can an Engineering Student Enhance Their Physics Knowledge Through Forums?

In summary, Ale_Rodo is a new member who recently presented themselves to the community. They shared their passion for coding and interest in learning more about web development. Ale_Rodo also mentioned their goal of becoming a software engineer and expressed excitement about being a part of the community and collaborating with others. They were warmly welcomed by other members and encouraged to ask for help and support whenever needed.
Ale_Rodo
How did you find PF?
I assumed a forum of this kind existed, so I just literally googled "Physics Forum" the very same moment I had a question in mind.
Hi everybody, my name is Alessandro and I'm a new member here (you might already had guessed that from the title, right?).

I'm an engineering student which would really like to know physics better than we are taught, so here I am registering to a physics forum ready to ask question and provide answers if I'll be able to.

I'm new to forums in general too, so I don't really know what to write or why I'm supposed to introduce myself in the first place, but these seem to be the rules and it takes me nothing to follow.

I hope I could give back to this forum as much as I hope I will gather. See you all in the threads!

Likes PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes Ale_Rodo