How Can I Accurately Graph f(x)=sin^2*x and Understand Its Symmetry?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cash.money
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Graph
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 92K views
cash.money
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I'm trying to get the correct graph for this function off the computer. Can you please guide me to where I could get it and print it??
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You seem to want a picture of the graph, here is one.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6459/graphsinx.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Attachments
  • graph of sin^2(x).png
    graph of sin^2(x).png
    1.9 KB · Views: 5,278
It would really help if you could give me these properties for this function.

Highlight all the properties: domain, range, maximum or minimum, lines of symmetry, restrictions, x-intercepts(zeros), y-intercepts.
 
I am unable to find any of them. A little guide on how to get them would be good.
 
You should be able to see the lines of symmetry while looking at the picture. What is the definition of a function's domain/range?