cash.money Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Thread starter May 16, 2009 #1 I'm trying to get the correct graph for this function off the computer. Can you please guide me to where I could get it and print it??
I'm trying to get the correct graph for this function off the computer. Can you please guide me to where I could get it and print it??
mathman Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 8,130 Reaction score 575 May 16, 2009 #2 sin2x=(1-cos2x)/2. Does this help?
Cyosis Homework Helper Messages 1,496 Reaction score 6 May 16, 2009 #3 You seem to want a picture of the graph, here is one. http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6459/graphsinx.png Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
You seem to want a picture of the graph, here is one. http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6459/graphsinx.png
cash.money Messages 14 Reaction score 0 May 16, 2009 #4 Thanks for your help. I figured out the graph myself, using this http://rechneronline.de/function-graphs/ correct graph is: Attachments graph of sin^2(x).png 1.9 KB · Views: 5,278
Thanks for your help. I figured out the graph myself, using this http://rechneronline.de/function-graphs/ correct graph is:
cash.money Messages 14 Reaction score 0 May 16, 2009 #5 It would really help if you could give me these properties for this function. Highlight all the properties: domain, range, maximum or minimum, lines of symmetry, restrictions, x-intercepts(zeros), y-intercepts.
It would really help if you could give me these properties for this function. Highlight all the properties: domain, range, maximum or minimum, lines of symmetry, restrictions, x-intercepts(zeros), y-intercepts.
Cyosis Homework Helper Messages 1,496 Reaction score 6 May 16, 2009 #6 What properties are you unable to find yourself?
cash.money Messages 14 Reaction score 0 May 16, 2009 #7 I am unable to find any of them. A little guide on how to get them would be good.
Cyosis Homework Helper Messages 1,496 Reaction score 6 May 16, 2009 #8 You should be able to see the lines of symmetry while looking at the picture. What is the definition of a function's domain/range?
You should be able to see the lines of symmetry while looking at the picture. What is the definition of a function's domain/range?