How can I change the format of a LaTeX template for a PhD thesis to b5?

  • Topic: LaTeX 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Choszech
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Latex Phd Thesis
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 5K views
Physics news on Phys.org
In the file Latex/Classes/PhDthesisPSnPDF.cls, change a4paper to b5paper in these lines:
Code:
[b]\DeclareOption*[/b][/color]{[/color][b]\PassOptionsToClass[/b][/color]{[/color][b]\CurrentOption[/b][/color]}{[/color]book}}[/color]
[b]\ProcessOptions[/b][/color][b]\relax[/b][/color]
[b]\ifx[/b][/color][b]\pdfoutput[/b][/color][b]\undefined[/b][/color]
   [b]\LoadClass[/b][/color][dvips, a4paper][/color]{[/color]book}[/color]
[b]\else[/b][/color]
   [b]\LoadClass[/b][/color][pdftex, a4paper][/color]{[/color]book}[/color]
[b]\fi[/b][/color]
 
Hey Nina, I watched the template PhDtemplateLATEX.zip. For you can change the format b5 have to do this: Unzip the. Zip, unzipped the folder find a folder inside called "Latex", it will find another folder called "Classes", open the document that has named "PhDthesisPSnPDF" with a level editor (notepad) or you drive. You go to the line 34 and 36 and you switch to b5paper a4paper. Then in the same file you lines lines 158-164, there you can set the document margins. I save and then compile it. I hope that whether you're looking for. I would I understand?.

Regards