How can I easily find my own posts on the Physics Forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter irishetalon00
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
irishetalon00
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
Hello,

I find the format of the forum a little difficult to use.

How do I find my own posts? I can't find a link on my profile page or anything to a specific user's posts.

Thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Click on your name, you will get a drop down box, click on "find more posts by *yourname*".
 
Yes, but that option is not available until I can find a post that has my name in it, which requires searching for my posts. Why can't there just be that same drop-down list whenever I log in?
 
Click on the "Quick Links" drop-down menu on the menu bar, and then click on "Subscribed Threads" … that will give you a list of all the threads you've posted in. :smile:
 
irishetalon00 said:
Yes, but that option is not available until I can find a post that has my name in it, which requires searching for my posts. Why can't there just be that same drop-down list whenever I log in?
Did you try clicking on your name? You will get a drop down box, just click on your posts. You don't have to search for anything, all of your posts will appear.

Another option is to click on "My PF" in the top lefthand toolbar at the top of the page, click on "My Profile", click on "statistics", then click on "find all posts by *your name*"
 
tiny-tim said:
Click on the "Quick Links" drop-down menu on the menu bar, and then click on "Subscribed Threads" … that will give you a list of all the threads you've posted in. :smile:

Thank you very much, Tiny Tim!