How Can I Improve in AP Subjects and Tackle Difficult Science Questions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter icecubebeast
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 546 views
icecubebeast
Messages
66
Reaction score
3
Hello, I am John.

I am in sophomore, high school. I created this account a couple minutes ago. This wasn't the first post because I didn't read the email (I'm sorry).

Details about me:
I am taking AP Physics 1, chemistry and AP calculus BC. My strongest subject is calculus bc, and my weakest subject is Spanish II (I have a B+ in that class).
The main reason that I am here is to ask questions about academic guidance and questions on topics in math and science that I might have a hard time understanding.

John
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

If you're going into Physics then ZapperZ wrote a nice timeline of the things you need to consider in our featured threads entitled "So You Want to be a Physicist".