How can I improve my basic math and statistical skills as a stay-at-home parent?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kadiot
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 543 views
kadiot
Messages
282
Reaction score
82
How did you find PF?
Google
I am a stay-at-home dad of 2 little boys (3 & 5 years old) and in-charge of house chores. While at home taking care of my boys, I self-study basic math, write a research paper on education. I'm so glad I've found this page. Terrific resource. The one thing that I'd like to improve is my basic math skills and statistical skills. I wish to participate regularly, if I can.

I joined the Physicsforums to interact with like minded people, to receive assistance on basic math and science topics and to share information as well.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: PeroK and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. We're glad to have you. Some people here are professionals, many more are amateurs like you.
 
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: kadiot
anorlunda said:
Welcome to PF. We're glad to have you. Some people here are professionals, many more are amateurs like you.
Thank you.
 
I was the primary caregiver of my children for a number of years, but they were a bit older than yours. I self-studied lots of stuff, including various math and science topics.

This forum is very welcoming and can give good guidance if you ask specific questions or articulate specific goals.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: kadiot and phinds