How Can I Improve My Understanding of Physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter apollw
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 613 views
apollw
Hello everyone; I'm from Brazil and I like to read the threads on these forums, and now I decided to subscribe to become more involved with the whole discussion. Physics for me is the best thing there is, but it was kinda complicated for me; it's weird but I never get it "perfectly" from the books, there are always gaps of understanding, lack of math skills I think. I'm 23 and learning it, for me, is the greatest pleasure. I want to understand it better, and I know I have much to work. I'm an electrical engineering student, but I want to become a physics research in the future too.
Thanks!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
apollw said:
but I want to become a physics research in the future too.

So like, become a test subject? Being shot to Mars to see how long you survive? Being collided in a particle accelerator?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Qwertywerty