How can I make the most of my time on PF?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mashrafi Mahin
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 368 views
Mashrafi Mahin
Hey what's up?I am new to this.Actually a school boy.So I am here to learn from you guys.hope that you will have me as a friend
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu
Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF :welcome:

In order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see on the home page.

2. The Insights Blog (also available on the top row (header section)). In short, they have been described as "wonder of the web". The blog contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The Media Gallery (also available in the header section). The media gallery now has some great videos and lecture courses in almost every field in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning opportunity.

Enjoy your time here. :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.