How Can I Master Advanced Mathematics in My First Year of College?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ecrsathish
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 507 views
ecrsathish
I want to learn advanced mathematics.Can anybody help me?I am just a first year BSC physics student in madras christian college.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi ecrsathish.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif


I don't quite comprehend your request. Are you finding the maths in your physics course is too easy, and you'd like to get out of physics and enrol in a maths course?

Have a look through our Academic Guidance forum, if you want to ask there then when you do please provide more details on exactly what you wish to do.

Good luck with your career!
 
NascentOxygen said:
please provide more details on exactly what you wish to do.
Yes, keep in mind that "advanced mathematics" means different things to different people. :oldwink: